Jaremy grew up in the Bay Area and has always felt like it was home. After
PA school at Touro University - California, he went to University Medical
Center in Tucson, AZ for a neurosurgical residency. After spending two
and a half years in Arizona, a neurosurgery opportunity opened up at Kaiser
Permanente in Redwood City. He operated every day for seven years, sharpening
his skills. Now he is excited to join the neurosurgery group at St Joseph Health.
In his spare time, he likes to travel internationally and play music. He
hopes to take advantage of the outdoor activities that the north bay has
to offer and gastronomic experiences in San Francisco.
- Capstone project, An Assessment of California Hospitals’ Preparedness
For a Chemical Weapons Attack On Our Drinking Water Systems, Touro University
- California, Vallejo, CA, February 8, 2006.
- Co-author, Counter-Terrorism or Security Related Issues Research Protocol,
Touro University - California, Vallejo, CA, February 8, 2006.
- Case presentation, Starving the Brain: a case of moyamoya disease in a
25-year old caucasian male, Touro University - California, Vallejo, CA,
February 8, 2006.
- Poster presentation, Calcitropic Hormones and Dietary Calcium Intake in
Overweight People, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, June 5, 2002.