St. Joseph Health, Northern California is proud of its history of supporting
and partnering with community organizations, nonprofits, schools, community
groups, research-focused organizations and others to help foster health
for a better world. We sponsor a select number of events and activities
that resonate and reflect our organization’s mission, vision, and
strategic priorities. We welcome sponsorship requests that align with
one or all.
SJH Northern California will consider sponsorships as budget allows that
meet the following criteria:
Corporations or events should be consistent with the SJH
mission and values.
- Events or activities aligned with our core service lines or that have a
particular emphasis on programs or services promoting or supporting mental
health; homelessness; access to resources; health/healthful living; disease
awareness/education; corporate citizenship (education/community advancement).
- Organization or event reaches families we serve
- Corporation or event must offer a significant valued-added role SJH can
Corporation or event should be consistent with current SJH strategy and
marketing objectives. Additionally, proposals are evaluated for:
- Sponsorships must deliver a strong ROI for SJH and positive brand exposure.
- SJH prefers to be the sole health organization or hospital sponsor.
- Ability to reach targeted audience and create value.
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Youth and high school sporting events
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Capital or equipment
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments
- Matching gifts
*select cases may apply
Sponsorship Evaluation and Implementation
Proposals will be evaluated based on how they meet the criteria listed
above. St. Joseph Health, Northern California reviews proposals annually.
Requests should be submitted by October 1 for any sponsorships taking
place the following year (for example, we ask that sponsorships requested
for 2021 be submitted by October 1, 2020). A member of our team will reach
out to you should we have any questions.
Our team will reach out to you to let you know our decision, and, if the
sponsorship is approved, determine how best to move forward.