PAST AND PRESENT BOARD POSITIONS
- Warrack Hospital Board 1988-2001
- Redwood Health Services 1985-1989
- President, Pacific Foundation for Medical Care 1999-2002
- Founder and Medical Director: Eye Bank of Sonoma 1985-2001
- Founder and Medical Director: 4th St Laser and Surgery Center
COMMUNITY SERVICE AND/OR CHARITY WORK
Trustee of the PRASAD Project (http://www.prasad.org/), a charitable organization that operates in rural India, directing surgical
eye care, as well as running a hospital, a dental and an HIV/AIDS clinic
plus three hundred women’s self-help groups involved with micro-lending
Advisory Board Member, Seva Foundation
Dr. Barth focuses on diseases and surgery of the cornea and external eye
as well as cataract and refractive surgery.
In his free time, Dr. Barth enjoys meditation and chanting, playing the
tabla, and long distance running and plotting his next eye surgery trip overseas.